Year-round mobile home SUPERIOR 40 m²
|Availability:||an average of 3-10 days|
At the entrance to the house you will first enter the corridor, from which you will get to all the rooms in the mobile home. On the right is a larger room , ideal for a living room connected with a kitchen . Directly across from the front door is a bathroom door with a toilet and on the left side a door to another, a little smaller room.
Thanks to its lightweight thin-walled steel structure, the construction of the all-year-round mobile home of the Superior series is very solid and stable and can handle transport. The SIPsCZ structural modules , which consist of two OSB boards and an insulating layer of self-extinguishing polystyrene, are then attached to the structure . As a result, there is no temperature fluctuation in the house, and the humidity inside the building does not affect the thermal resistance of the structure.
There are no openings or cavities in these panels that could escape the temperature or upward, and there are no thermal bridges . The SIPsCZ Building Module is a material that is indigestible for most pests such as rodents and insects. At the end, a floating floor with corner strips is laid on the modules. Bathroom ceramic tiles are not in the bathroom.
The windows of the building are plastic, two glass with blinds and window sills. The outside wall of the building is made of OSB boards and a trowel with a fiberglass mesh. The internal plasterboard is finished with a final paint finish. It also includes bathroom equipment, preparation for lighting, even outdoor. There is also an outdoor water supply.
The house includes a mineral facade, which can be transported to any color on request.
We will be glad to transfer the Superior mobile home anywhere in the Czech Republic. For the transport and the position of the house we need a place with access for a car with a tow and a construction crane. Shipping costs are based on distance and are therefore not included in the price. Normally, transport and set-up is about 20-25 ths. CZK.
- Lightweight thin-walled structural frames + EPS insulating façade system with a reinforced fabric spatula), inside vapor barrier and SDK plates. The construction is filled with thermal mineral insulation of 100 mm in the walls.
- Isolation in the floors on the steel frame is fixed by structural frames, which are secured from the inside by a vapor barrier and secured by OSB boards with a total thermal insulation of the thickness. 100 mm. On OSB boards, a floating floor, including corners in the bathroom, is made of ceramic tiles.
- Ceiling insulation SDK panel covered with SDK panels with thermal insulation thickness. 100 mm, secured by vapor barrier.
- partition insulation frame frames double-skinned SDK boards with thermal and acoustic insulation tl. 75-100 mm, secured on both sides by a vapor barrier.
- External thermal insulation of another 100mm polystyrene. Total insulation 100mm wool + 100mm polystyrene!
- Steel structure
- Chassis without wheels
- The Mobild House was built in accordance with the standard ČSN EN1647 + A1 / 2009
- Complete plasterboards
- Complete wiring including a boiler
- Complete roof structure including rainfall
- Complete water and sewerage systems including valves
- Complete fillings of the openings
- Plastic windows with double glazing including blinds and window sills
- Outer paneling finished with OSB boards and trowel with glass fiber mesh
- Laminate flooring
- Tiling and paving
- Internal plasterboard finished with final paint
- Internal door frames and doors and housed doors
- Preparation for lighting fixtures
- Bathroom fittings
- Preparation for outdoor lighting
- Preparation for outdoor water supply
At the demonstration center in Tehovec, near Říčany near Prague, you have a unique opportunity to compare several different building technologies. We can choose between an assembled system of building insulation panels, concrete prefabricated houses, sandwich brick houses or other building technologies. You can make your own idea of which of the building systems is best for you.
All 7 houses are seen after a previous agreement in Tehovec, which is only 2km Říčan u Prahy.
Arrange a meeting right in the demonstration center , where we will try to find the most unattractive solution together.
We build all houses on a turnkey basis according to individual requirements. You can choose from these building technologies. Our specialization is the construction of smaller ground-floor family houses and residential mobile homes.
- Mobile house for year-round housing Superior series in size 40m2 from SIP panels More information about mobile home HERE
- Assembled ground floor house Hobbytec in the size of 60 m2 of SIP panels. More about the house HERE
- Mobile home of 40m2 of high strength concrete from the German manufacturer Rekers. More information HERE
- Mobile office 36m2 from panel prefabricate. More information HERE
- The family-run house of the Lyra series with an area of 250 square meters built of cement-brick bricks. More information HERE
- Ground-floor family house Axor series of Sendvix bricks in size 94m2. More information HERE
- Luxury prefabricated family house of 350m2 series Largo made of prefabricated panels. Tour HERE .
More information: 840 810 810 or email@example.com
Assembled and mobile homes are delivered in several different model ranges. Projects of individual mobiles (in particular the location of windows, walls and the like) can be customized with the designer. Mobile homes are delivered in basic design including assembly.
Visually our demonstration centers , where you have the unique opportunity to see the mobiles and prefabricated houses with your own eyes. Our dealers will advise you on choosing a suitable house.
The exhibited samples are constantly changing, the availability on the showroom is recommended to check before the visit.
Structural Insulated Panel Systems (SIP) is a versatile system for designing walls, ceilings and roofs of various types of buildings, not only for the construction of prefabricated family houses , but is also widely used for a variety of light industrial and multifunctional buildings. It will find its application not only in complete new constructions, but also in the solution of roof superstructures and reconstructions. SIPsCZ uses a self-supporting sandwich panel as the basic structural element. The panel consists of two OSB boards and insulating panels of stabilized EPS self-extinguishing polystyrene. Building system information to download PDF HERE
Casing - Provides static paneling, made of OSB boards made of oriented large-area chips, EGGER OSB 4 TOP boards are glued with 100% PU resin without formaldehyde.The advantage is low weight and high strength. Core - is primarily an insulating element made of stabilized flame-retardant EPS polystyrene; also serves as a support for OSB boards to prevent them from falling under load.
Thanks to the full-area glued joint, a compact static and insulating building element is produced which is resistant to the strictest building standards. The system is tested and tested by accredited institutions - TZÚS, PAVÚS, CSI, FIRES and certified by VVUD Praha. Production and construction from the system takes place in the production control system and is under regular control. During production, each panel passes a rigorous check and blasting tests are performed at the given interval. Just so we can be sure of the quality of our product and with a calm conscience to give the customer a construction guarantee for 30 years.The Construction System Catalog manual is used to design buildings. In general, all rules for the design of wooden buildings are applicable. The system can be used to mount different parts of the house - you do not have to restrict yourself to selecting only certain technologies.
The main advantages of the building system
- Energy efficient
- Low air penetration by SIPs panel constructions. This reduces the temperature fluctuations in the structure where the very high thermal resistance of the "R"
- Humidity inside buildings does not affect the thermal resistance of the structure in the perimeter panels
- There are no openings or cavities in the SIPsCZ panels, resulting in no heat leakage, air conditioning. Compared to insulation from bulk materials, glass or mineral wool, SIPsCZ panels do not have vertical air circulation
- Unlike wooden or steel structures, brick or concrete blocks, the SIPsCZ panels, due to the high surface area and number of joints, do not create unnecessary loss of thermal bridges.
- The SIPsCZ building module is resistant to rodent and insect infestation (for animals the foam is indigestible).
Reasons for System Selection
- Cheaper housing - an average of 20% compared to brick houses
- Construction speed - housing already 8-12 weeks
- Healthy housing without allergens, fungi and formaldehydes
- Save energy - save up to 70%
- Ecological construction - Wood is a recyclable and renewable resource
- Year-round building season - weather minimizes construction
- Dry building process - construction does not have to freeze (does not contain water)
- Larger area - 10% more usable area (due to wall thickness)
Thanks to quick installation and fast moving to a new house, you save several months, sometimes up to several years of rent for your existing home. The small thickness of the perimeter wall on a single-storey house with a built-up area of 100 m2 will save 10 m2 of the bricks, ie one room, and it is about 170,000 to 210,000 CZK. Fast construction costs less than tens of thousands of mortgage costs. It is the difference to pay interest on the entire amount for construction time of three months or two years. Buildings from SIPsCZ are very precise, do not require more repairs and upgrades. SIPsCZ home operation costs are minimal due to excellent thermal and technical properties - from 1,200 to 3,000 CZK / month.
More information: 840 810 810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected products are delivered including turnkey assembly. All assembly operations are carried out exclusively by our employees not only within the whole of the Czech Republic but also throughout the whole territory of Slovakia. More at www.hobbytec.sk Choose from products from world manufacturers from Japan, USA, Israel, Canada, Germany, Slovakia, Turkey and Poland. And the One Trade® private label.
The Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic
company of the year