HELENA Series greenhouses are categorized PREMIUM. A greenhouse can be used as a simple winter garden or a garden pavilion / covered patio.Simple glass 4 mm in the walls but does not for the winter months sufficient thermal insulation.The supporting construction of the greenhouse is made of extremely robust anodized aluminum profiles.
Greenhouse supplied with the glazing:
Walls - safety glass strength of about 4 mm (float glass, which when broken shatters into small shards of very sharp - minimize the risk of cuts)
Roof - heat-insulating double-walled cellular polycarbonate 10 mm thick
Polycarbonate - a high quality double-wall polycarbonate with UV filter (become fragile, yellowing) from the German manufacturer. On unbreakable polycarbonate hailstorm we provide extended warranty of 10 years (see detailed warranty terms). Polycarbonate is inserted into the roof profiles, which significantly increases the strength and load-bearing capacity of the roof. Roof structure incorporates a built eaves. Water from the gutter is drained into two plastic gutter in the front corners of the greenhouse with a length of lead L = 1.75 mas tube diameter of 32 mm.
Greenhouse comes in two colors design - metallic silver (anodized aluminum) or dark gray paint. Both color versions are on order with delivery in 3-4 weeks.
Greenhouse delivered in four sizes:
1) HELENA 7000 - width 271 cm, depth 266 cm, height 239 cm, 1 sunroof
2) Helena 8600 - width 334 cm, depth 266 cm, height 239 cm, 2x sunroof
3) Helena 10200 - width 397 cm, depth 266 cm, height 239 cm, 2x sunroof
4) Helena 11900 - width 460 cm, depth 266 cm, height 239 cm, 3x sunroof
The greenhouse is equipped with a double-wing sliding door measuring 119 x 176 cm. Doors can be locked massive lock with patent key (the contents of the standard package).
The door can be placed on the side or front wall of the greenhouse. A greenhouse can be built only on a flat solid concrete, tiled or wooden floor (terrace) or on traditional masonry (concrete, brick) retaining wall.
Recommended External dimensions of the retaining wall:
1) HELENA 7000 to 268 x 281 cm
2) HELENA 8600 to 268 x 344 cm
3) HELENA 10,200 to 268 x 407 cm
4) HELENA 11,900 to 268 x 470 cm
1) The construction of brick or concrete retaining wall to execute a purchase greenhouse and after assembling and measuring basic ground plan construction of a greenhouse. The stated dimensions are in fact a greenhouse max. Outer dimensions of the greenhouse and can not be used for the assessment and construction of retaining walls.
2) Due to the large mass of the greenhouse packaging we recommend that upon receipt (on delivery courier) was present physically fitter person. Greenhouse will be unloaded from the truck from the rear opening his forehead and other handling required by pallet truck or so. "Reddened". At the same time, please keep ready a place to house after its composition to save.
The conservatory, you can buy a variety of high standard accessory - shelves, racks, thermometers, hygrometers, irrigation equipment, electric resistance heating of the soil.
Greenhouse delivered as a kit with detailed assembly instructions.
Packaged in 6 packages with a total weight of 264 kg.
- Category: Aluminum Greenhouses
- Color: dark gray Pantone 431C
- VAC. Window: 2
- Built area: 8.88 m2
- Width (outside) 2.66
- Length (exterior): 3.34 m
- Height (external): 2.39 m
- Doors: Sliding hinged
- Door Width: 1.19 m
- Door height: 1.76 m
- Anchoring glazing: glazing is inserted into the aluminum profiles
- Construction material: anodized aluminum
- Glazing Material: 4 mm glass (walls) + 10 mm polycarbonate (roof)
- Structural warranty:
- The warranty for glazing:
- Base bundled:
- Glazing Material:
HobbytecA Family Corporation
- Customer satisfaction and product quality are our priorities. We strive to make products that provide joy and benefit to those who use them.
Assembly within the Czech Republic and SlovakiaWe are currently capable of providing assembly for our products to any location in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Design, Quality, PriceOur products are the combination of timeless arrangement, quality materials, and prices unmatched anywhere on the market.
Largest showrooms in the Czech RepublicWe created the largest showrooms of their kind in the Czech Republic. We are located in Prague and Brno.
On-site productionOur work is based on our own manufacturing This allows us to create tailor-made orders.
Widest assortment in the Czech RepublicWe provide our clients with a comprehensive offer of all our available products for the home and garden.