More than 300 family houses are processed in photorealistic visualizations.
We offer a unique opportunity to process and modify these photorealistic visualizations of family houses to builders who want to buy or have purchased a type project of a family house. Processing and editing of visualizations is intended for those customers who want to have a realistic look at the appearance of the house, color, location on the plot, garden, etc. before the construction begins).
Or are interested in seeing the insertion and completion of required building modifications - client changes directly into the image (visualization) of the selected family house.
|Editing and editing visualizations|| |
|Editing catalog visualization into color and materials of choice|| |
|Location of the selected house on the plot with colors and materials of choice|| |
|Processing of client changes into catalog visualization|| |
|Processing of client changes into visualization with colors and material of choice|| |
|Placement of the house on the plot with incorporation of a perspective study of the garden by our garden architect into visualization, with the colors and material of my choice|| |
|Processing interior visualization of the entire house according to the design of our designer|| |
|Processing interior visualization of selected room as required|| |
|Interior space processing 3D walk 3D glasses|| |
|Personal consultation for discussing edits and changes in 3D Center visualizations|| |
Basics for visualization processing:
We will be happy to provide you with more detailed information on processing a specific price offer on request.
- definition of building materials and colors of the house for visualization
- drawing or description of client changes
- a photo of the plot and its surroundings with an emphasis on photography from a given direction for use in visualization, digital formats
- perspective drawing from a garden architect
- placing the house on the plot or the height of the plot, if the plot is sloping
- interior design or interior fitting requirements.