Adequate privacy and distribution from your garden or from neighboring roads will allow hedge. Here's how to create it.
Adequate privacy and distribution from your garden
or from neighboring roads will allow hedge. Here's how to create it.
In case you do not have a lot of money on the hedge, then choose the cheapest option, plants bare. The most expensive option is the plants in a container. Woody plants can be purchased at any time during the year and also at any time from spring to autumn discontinued.
Before the first purchase you make sure you want still cabbage, flowering or deciduous species, or fruit bushes. Smaller garden suits smaller shaped fences, the large gardens growing wild. Popular plants include arbor vitae, juniper, cypress, boxwood, cotoneaster, spiraea, hornbeam, barberry, cinquefoil wood, hawthorn, privet.
How far apart to plant trees
- seedlings to 40 cm - 1 to 6 seedlings per running meter
- plants up to 60 cm - 5 seedlings into one current meter
- plants of 120 cm - 1 to 3 seedlings per running meter
- plantlets over 4 m - 2 seedlings in one current meter
How to plant trees
1. Cyprus and fertilize the soil
2. Plants Carefully remove the container, cut the dry and damaged parts of the roots, root balls, first soak in a bucket of water
Third crooked plants are placed so as to be curved into a series of
4. Make sure the seedlings are straight, earthing up and trodden on it
5. Perform a thorough watering
6. When planting conifers in the summer, cover the soil around them sacking
The fence must form a continuous wall, uniformly dense surface. Hedgerow should give us endure for decades, hence the need to also select the appropriate soil. Hedge Do not stop near the crowns of trees or tree roots. Fences that require trimming, trim regularly. Get to quality scissors to the fence